- By post: Marist Brothers Avenue 28 – 2D, (46013 Valencia)
- By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +34 96 316 41 99
- Website: www.stocklogistic.com
- Right of access To know what data of yours is being processed, for what purpose it is being processed, where the data has been obtained and whether it will be communicated or has been communicated to anyone
- Right of rectification To modify your data that is inaccurate or incomplete
- Right of cancellation To cancel your inadequate or excessive data
- Right of opposition To prevent your data from being processed or from ceasing to be processed, but only in the cases provided for by law
- Right to limit processing To request the suspension of data processing in the cases established by law.
- Right to the portability of data To receive your data provided in a structured electronic format, of habitual use and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge.
- Right not to be the subject of individualized decisions In order that no decision is made about you that produces legal effects or affects you based solely on the processing of your data.
- By postal address: STOCK LOGISTIC TRANSPORT, S.L. Marist Brothers Avenue 28 – 2D 46013 (Valencia-Spain)
- Or by email at: email@example.com