By the present notice of the website stocklogistic.com
with holder STOCK LOGISTIC TRANSPORT, S.L.,
with C.I.F. B96457288, informs you of its cookies policy, thus complying with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.What is a cookie?
Cookies are files that are downloaded to the user’s terminal (computer/smartphone/tablet) when accessing certain web pages and are stored in the user’s memory. Cookies allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment, to see which pages are visited, the connection time, to analyse the functioning of a page, if there are technical problems, etc. Depending on the information they contain and the way in which the terminal is used, they can be used to recognise the user.What types of cookies exist?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:Depending on ownership:
Depending on their purpose:
- Own cookies: These are those belonging to the owner of the website.
- Third-party cookies: These are those owned by a third party, other than the owner of the website, who will process the information collected.
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the purchase process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the application for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service (website, platform or application) operates, use security features during browsing, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading text or images) or share content through social networks.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of the design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the editor has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising this advertising content or other content. Technical cookies shall be exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI when they enable the service requested by the user to be provided, as in the case of the cookies listed in the previous paragraphs. However, if these cookies are also used for non-exempt purposes (for example, for behavioural advertising purposes), they will be subject to these obligations.
- Preference or personalisation cookies: these are cookies that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be shown when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which they access the service, etc.
If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics (for example, if he selects the language of a website by clicking on the icon of the flag of the corresponding country), the cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, provided that the cookies obey exclusively to the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are cookies that allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
With regard to the processing of data collected through analysis cookies, although they are not exempt from the duty to obtain informed consent for their use, it is unlikely that they represent a risk to the privacy of users provided that they are first-party cookies, that they process aggregate data for strictly statistical purposes, that information is provided on their use and that they include the possibility for users to express their refusal on their use.
Depending on how long they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are cookies that store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed in order to display advertising based on this.
What is a cookie used for?
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Cookies are used to offer you personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of the system, to recognise you when you log in as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and to solve them as quickly as possible, and to analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient.For the rest, the consent of the interested party is required and can be requested in different ways. In relation to this website, it will be understood to be granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke it at any time and deactivate the cookies.What cookies are currently used on this website? Who uses these cookies?
NOTE: This list will be updated as soon as possible. However, exceptionally, during this update it may happen that some cookies are not included for a moment. In any case, they will always be cookies with identical purposes to those registered in this list.These tools do not obtain personal data about users or the postal address from which they connect. The information they obtain is related to the number of pages visited, the language, the city to which the IP address from which users access us is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visit, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.Own cookies detail
They do not existDetails of third-party cookies
How to disable Cookies in the Browser?
|_dc_gtm_UA-54392362-1||.stocklogistic.com||1 minut||This cookie is associated with sites that use Google Tag Manager to load other scripts and code on a page. When used, it may be considered strictly necessary, as without it, other scripts may not work correctly. The end of the name is a unique number that is also an identifier for an associated Google Analytics account.|
|_ga||.stocklogistic.com||2 years||This cookie name is associated with Google Universal Analytics, which is a major update to Google’s most widely used analytics service. This cookie is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a customer identifier. It is included in each page request on a site and is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for site analytics reporting.|
|_gid||.stocklogistic.com||1 day||This cookie is set by Google Analytics. It stores and updates a unique value for each page visited and is used to count and track page views.|
|test_cookie||.doble clic.net||15 minuts||This cookie is set by DoubleClick (which is owned by Google) to determine whether the website visitor’s browser supports cookies.|
|IDEMás||.doble clic.net||1 year||This cookie is set by Doubleclick and carries information about how the end user uses the website and any advertising the end user has seen prior to visiting that website.|
Most browsers now allow users to configure whether and which cookies they wish to accept. These settings are usually found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser.Here are instructions on how to configure cookies in the main browsers:Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can consult Google support or browser Help.(http://support.google.com/chrome/?hl=es
)Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.(http://support.mozilla.org/es/home
)Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.(http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows/support
)Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can consult Apple support or the browser’s Help.(http://www.apple.com/es/support/safari/
)Is there a transfer of data obtained by cookies?
In our case there is no transfer.How long will the information collected be kept?
Only as long as necessary for the purpose for which it was obtained.In the case of third-party cookies, you can check the retention period at each of the providers.Consent of children under 14 years of age.
Our website is not intended for users under the age of 14. If you wish to use our services through the website and you are 14 or under, we will need your parent or guardian to read our policy and agree to the use of data on your behalf.Last Update: 28 December 2022